Some find that becoming a skilled psychic is a fun and enjoyable journey.
How do you start? You start in the way that Jerry Seinfeld became a great entertainer. As insane and counterintuitive as this sounds, here’s the truth:
The spark behind Jerry Seinfeld’s success is in his preparation. To be great, he knew that he needed excellent material. He set himself a schedule of writing and wrote a bit every day. He stuck to it an established a pattern.
So how does this help you become a psychic? That’s easy, practice.
Do something, anything that helps you develop your natural psychic ability. Do this every day. Make an appointment with yourself and hold yourself accountable for every day’s practice. Set a physical reminder such as calendar that you can cross off days as you work. Once you get into the habit, you will see that you are moving forward every day. If you believe that you are being called for psychic work, commit yourself to doing something for you development every day.
What can you do:
- Meditate-Start with just a few minutes and build up to 15. This will raise your energy frequency and help make you more intuitive
- Give practice readings to friends. Practice makes perfect.
- Visit an antique store and practice picking up frequencies and memories from the objects
- Boost your clairvoyant abilities by visualizing a series of numbers
- Read about psychic development
- Sit with a pet and try to tune into their energy to read their feelings.
- Look at old photos to see what you can pick up about the people in them.
- Take a moment to ask the universe for guidance. When you feel that you are in tune with the universe ask your question. Then write about what you feel and heard.
- Practice your different known abilities
- Practice telepathy by setting an intention for a friend or relative to call you. Picture an actual signal going to them.
If you run out of things to do, visit a metaphysical shop or do a few online searches to see what springs to mind. Whatever you choose to do, practice!