Numerologically three blends the masculine energy of one with the feminine energy of two. People who are numerologically three are fun-seeking extroverts that possess loads of charms. Below we have compiled a guide to the traits, purposed and challenges of the number three.
Are you a Numerological Three?
Does your birthday fall on the 3rd, 12th, 21st, or 30th of a month? If so, you are governed by the number three. You are also a three if it is one of your following numbers: Life Path, Expression, Soul Urge, or Karmic.
As a Life Path Number
Threes are skilled in both stellar written and verbal communication. When you combine that with your charm, zestful spirit, and sincere empathy you are destined for success. You possess the unique talent to inspire people from the individual to the collect humanity levels!
Be careful to hone these gifts full potential or risk setbacks. Threes must wield their communication talent in uplifting ways and avoiding habitual complaining, gossiping, or unwanted candor. They must also avoid fixating on every detail and overanalyzing a situation. This will lead to you draining your energy resources and becoming irritable and lethargic.
Ways to overcome Three energy emotional hurdles
- Create a spiritual habit or yoga or meditation. This will ground your energy and tap into your inner wisdom. This connection will help you communicate to others with love and kindness, as well as simplify the decision-making process.
- Practice self-care. Threes are inspirations to those around them. When this is mixed with your dynamic and talkative personality you freely give away your talents and energy. To keep you being your best self, carve out time for yourself every day for roughly 30-60 minutes.
Common number 3 personality attributes
Threes ooze charm, confidence, and receptiveness to possibilities. They are beautiful on the inside and out, which captivates people thanks to their brilliant aura. Gifted with creativity, threes prefer to not live by a schedule and instead see where the day takes them.
- Charisma and optimism: These perennial extroverts enjoy being the life of any party. They enjoy being social butterflies focusing their attention on acquaintances rather that cultivating deep or profound relationships, and prefer to join in on group adventures.
- Helpful and inspiring: Threes’ ability to communicate captivates any gathering they are in, but protects them from insecurities of appearing superficial. They approach life as an endless buffet of opportunities. Make sure to take time to fully develop your sense of sense, your values, and how to make beneficial life decisions.
- Gifted communicator: To say threes have the gift of gab is an understatement! They can talk endlessly, and expressively about a variety of subjects and have excellent taste in all areas. Be careful to not come across conceded or vain.
Number three personality summary
Emotional challenges for Threes
- Unfocused: Threes’ talents in creativity and intellect can be hindered because their thoughts seem to go all over the place. Work to avoid “shiny object” syndrome and try to tackle on item at a time.
- Sensitive nature: Threes become all encumbered by turmoil in their life. Enlist the help of friends or preferred hobbies to help you relax and not get so overwhelmed by your feelings.
- Poor ego: What a numerological three shows to the world isn’t always a reflection of their truest self. On the surface they radiate charm, but privately they worry that they are a shallow person. Turn to spirituality to help you learn what is important in your life and how to focus on achieving your goals. This will reduce the feelings of noticing the areas you are lacking in and help you work on becoming confident in the skills you possess. When you do the inner work, opportunities and bounty will enter your life.
Threes must work with their personality traits, both the good and the lacking, to discover how to lead a truly fulfilling and meaningful life. This extends to all areas of one’s life including work, relationships and sense of self.
Threes at work
These naturally born artists thrive in creative fields, but with their abundance of talents can succeed in a myriad of careers. Despite being highly intelligent, threes often lack focus. Therefore, they overly rely on their charisma, looks and affable personality to unlock doors.
One of the key career goals of any three is to foster a sense of discipline in all facets of your life. This can be tricky when this number avoids routine and schedules. This is a key reason threes a drawn to artistic jobs or any role that allows them to set their own hours.
Ideal careers for a 3
- Social media influencer
- Motivational speaker
Threes in love
Most compatible partners
1 – This go-getter knows how to accomplish any task and pairs well with a three’s creative spirit. A 3-1 couple is a potential power couple so long as both partners don’t become overly sensitive.
2- Two’s feminine energy knows how to handle three’s sensitive soul. A 3-2 couple is found of public displays of affection while explore art galleries or feeding each sushi at the new Japanese café.
3 – Bring two number threes together allows for both partners to be in sync and reflect each other’s charm. Their constant optimism ensure they can weather any storm together.
5 – This free spirit knows how to harness the charm of a three to achieve greatness. These social mavens thrive in helping people and loathe being controlled by a schedule. Expect a 3-5 couple to go on many unexpected, but rewards adventures together.
9- This humanitarian will flourish with the helpful and nurturing spirit of a three. A 3-9 couple compliments each other well, especially teaching a three focus and discipline.
Partners with potential
4 – Although they can be opposites in many ways, a 3-4 pairing can win heart when nurtured properly. This couple must learn to accept each other’s flaws especially when it comes to living with a schedule (or not) or else risk frequent arguments.
6 – The main challenge for a 3-6 couple is balancing the three’s charisma and preventing the six from being overly supportive. The six can teach the three the art of finding their focus. When feelings are clearly discussed and boundaries are set, this has the makings of complimentary couple.
8 – This more disciplined number has the skills to help refine a three’s free-spirit without making them feel trapped. The goal for a 3-8 couple is to accept each other as they are and not try to change one another. But if they can communicate effectively, this pairing can balance each other and have the makings of a love that will last.
7 – This introvert may struggle with understanding the extroverted three. For this couple to work they must respect each other’s different interests like a seven’s tendency to want to stay at home whereas a three wants to hit up the newest brunch spot. Communication again is the key here, as is a willingness to compromise.
Friendship with a three
Be prepared to be around the life of the party, but someone who is not looking and building an intimate friendship. The three’s desire for freedom can make truly getting to know them difficult. Make sure you don’t do anything that they perceive as tying them down and let them come to you.