Intuitive power comes from being able to make a connection and listening to wisdom in your heart, your body, your emotions, and the sensations that come with it. Here are some things that you might experience:
- Arguing with yourself but having an inner knowing.
- Forcing yourself to wait for answers.
- Trying to control things instead of letting them go.
If you struggle with any of those things, then chances are that you aren’t listening to you intuitive power. When you increase this power, you can have the guidance that you need to change yourself and to align with who you are.
What is Intuitive Power?
Intuitive power helps you to have the guidance and information that you need to help you to open your mind and your heart and to listen to what the universe is telling you. You can access this power by embracing wisdom.
Being whole and listening to wisdom means that you are able to listen to the wisdom that is inside of you, and this is part of your emotions, your heart, gut feelings, sensations, and other things that come from your inner being.
You can listen to the wisdom of your mind and your body by not limiting yourself and by using your intuition when you need it. One way to do this is to surrender to yourself and the things that you don’t know. You won’t know everything and once you embrace the unknown then you are reaching this inner wisdom.
Surrendering to your inner wisdom is an action that you take. You will get the insights that you need, and you will lose the doubt that you have about yourself. Each time you reach the unknown, you can become more trusting of yourself, and you will see that this is where your inner power lies.
Your intuitive power will allow you to listen and to gain insight that is often illogical but if you pay attention, it is more real than you imagined. Intuitive power allows you to have the wisdom that you need to live your best life.
Being In Tune with Your Intuitive Power
Here are some things that you will feel when you are in tune with your intuitive power:
- You build a relationship with your inner self.
- You will stop doing things that are an agenda and do what serves you as a whole.
- You can connect to the energies of your feminine powers.
- You can devote yourself to the unknown.
Being Out of Tune with Your Intuitive Powers
When you are out of tune with your intuitive powers you will feel these things:
- A struggle to slow down.
- Not able to have patience.
- Not listening to your wisdom.
- Being consumed by stress and being too busy.
- Trying to be in control of everything.
Ask Yourself These Things
Here are some things to ask yourself:
- Are you making decisions that are logical or are you listening to your intuition?
- What do you feel about your inner intelligence? How do you access this?
- Do you wish that you could listen to yourself more, why?